An Instagram can be opened for free by downloading the Instagram application from the Apple store or Google Play. Entries must be complete to be eligible. Limit one entry per household as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Eligible Submissions received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period will be entered to win.
Any attempt by any entrant to enter by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate online is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
All Entries must be received by 1:00p ET on April 14, 2022 to be entered. All Entries must adhere to the Entry restrictions and the entire Official Rules of the Sweepstakes and guidelines set forth herein. Any Entry that does not adhere to these Entry restrictions, the Official Rules or the guidelines of any Entry site is subject to disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor grants to each qualified entrant a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable right to use its and/or its licensor’s trademarks solely for purposes of and limited to their Entry submitted in this Sweepstakes; such right and license will automatically expire without further act of any party at the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period, unless specifically extended on an individual basis by Sponsor in writing in its sole discretion. Any other use of Sponsor’s and/or its licensors’ trademarks will be a violation of Sponsor’s or its applicable licensors’ intellectual property rights.
5. Random Drawing: The Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or within three (3) business days after the end Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in accordance with these Official Rules. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received for each drawing. Winner Notification/Verification: Winners that entered through social media will be sent a direct message (“DM”) from the fairlife Instagram account and will have 24 hours to respond to the DM with their email address or prize may be forfeited. The Prize winners will receive an email to confirm their eligibility/provide an assignment of rights and provide their prize choice and delivery address within three (3) days of notification or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Failure to reach any potential winner within the timeframes stated above or return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designated agent, whose decisions are final and BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
8. Warranties and Representations; Release of Liability: You hereby hold each of the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of any Entry and you waive any right to inspect or approve uses of your Entry by Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes or to be compensated for any such uses. Participating in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use a winners’ name, address, likeness and Entry in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes only and as otherwise required by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or component thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes related activity. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with their contents and agree to be bound by them.
9. Disputes: ENTRANTS/WINNER AGREE THAT: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, U.S.A., WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER LAWS. Entrants/winners are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations including but not limited to tax and similar reporting obligations imposed by federal, state and local authorities. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant/winner agrees that in any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and in any causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, the exclusive procedure for resolving the dispute shall be arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules before one arbitrator in Chicago, Illinois. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall be selected from the AAA’s large, complex case panel. Absent good cause or the parties’ agreement, the award shall be rendered within six months of the arbitrator’s selection. The arbitrator shall award reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs to the prevailing party. Except as may be required by law, neither party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, contents, or results of anything related to the arbitration, including but not limited to pleadings, motions, briefs, discovery, depositions, hearings, or award without all the parties’ prior written consent. The only exception to the exclusive procedure of arbitration is that either party may bring in court an action for injunctive relief pending arbitration. Each party consents to personal jurisdiction and venue in the state or federal courts in Chicago, Illinois, which shall be the exclusive venue for any court action between the parties.
FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT/WINNER BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE; INCIDENTAL; OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND ENTRANT/WINNER FURTHER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
11. Winners’ List: For the winner names or a copy of official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ATTN: Communications Department, 1001 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL 60607.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is fairlife, LLC, 1001 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL 60607. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to fairlife, LLC and not to Instagram.