Super America Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 49 UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE WHO ARE active duty members, active and inactive Reserve members, and veterans of the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and National Guard. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SUMMARY OF THE PROMOTION: THIS CORE POWER SWEEPSTAKES (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00:01 A.M. EST on Saturday August 1st, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. EST on Monday August 31st 2015 unless a later date is given at the Promotion location (the “Promotion Period”).
- SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored by fairlife, LLC, 1001 West Adams, Chicago, Illinois 60607 (the “Sponsor”).
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules and any other rules or decisions the Sponsor implements. The Sponsor reserves the right, at any time in its sole discretion, to verify the eligibility of the Promotion winner and to change these Official Rules or any of its decisions or other rules.
- ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER OR WIN: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of forty-nine (49) United States (excluding Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and are active duty members, active and inactive Reserve members, and veterans of the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and National Guard. Employees of the Sponsor, Select Milk Producers, Inc., American Dairy Ventures, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, and any of their subsidiaries’ affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, and advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, or the immediate family members and persons living in the households of each of them are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: Participants can enter by texting “PUREPROTEIN” to 313131.
- ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: You may enter the sweepstakes without purchase by mailing a postcard with your name, return address, phone number and email address, to fairlife, LLC, 1001 West Adams, Chicago, Illinois 60607. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address (whether submitted as provided in Section 5 or by mail). A mail-in entry must be post marked before the end of the Promotion Period, and received by Sponsor on or before August 25th, 2015. Any mail-in entry received after that date will not be eligible. Any mail entry that does not include information requested above will not be eligible. Each entry must be mailed separately.
- LIMITS ON ENTRIES: There is no limit to the number of times a participant may enter. Regardless of entry method, participants must provide all required information to be eligible to enter to win a prize.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: A PROMOTION PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF THE PROMOTION PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AS DESCRIBED BELOW. The winners will be chosen on or around September 5th, 2015. If the Promotion Period is extended beyond august, the winner(s) will be chosen as soon as reasonably practicable following the end of the adjusted Promotion Period.
Winners will be notified via phone, text, e-mail or postal mail at the Sponsor’s discretion. Text STOP to 313131 to opt out and to discontinue further participation in the Promotion. Message and data rates may apply.
To obtain a list of the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: fairlife, LLC, C/O Sweeps List Request, 1001 West Adams, Chicago, Illinois 60607. Winners List requests must be received by November 15, 2015. Potential Promotion winners and his/her guests (or the prize winner if such winner’s guest is the minor child or ward of the prize winner) will be required to sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release and Liability Waiver, except where prohibited by law, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is given, or the Promotion prize may be forfeited in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential Promotion winner cannot be reached or does not respond within ten (10) business days of notification, the applicable prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event any one or more potential winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize, is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules or fails to provide the signed Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release and Liability Waiver, such winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability or obligation of any kind in connection with this Promotion. The Sponsor’s decisions are final and legally binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning the Promotion prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One grand prize winner will win a trip with three guests to Orlando, Florida. The prize package includes: (1) four night hotel accommodations in Orlando, Florida (double occupancy/standard room), (2) round-trip airfare for the winner and three guests, (3) a $500 gift card, and (4) four one-day theme park passes valid at three participating theme parks (theme parks to be chosen in the Sponsor’s sole discretion). The ARV of this prize is $4,999. If the Promotion Period is extended beyond September 5th, 2015, the winner(s) will be chosen as soon as reasonably practicable following the end of the adjusted Promotion Period.
The winner and guests must be willing and able to travel to Orlando, Florida and return home prior to December 31, 2014. If the winner is unable to travel within such time, the prize will be forfeited. The Sponsor will determine flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winner and guests are solely responsible for obtaining and possessing any required travel documentation, including without limitation a valid government issued photo identification. It is the responsibility of the Promotion winner and his/her guests to arrive at the designated gateway airport in time for each flight that is part of the trip. If a potential winner is unable or unwilling to meet these travel requirements, that potential winner will be disqualified and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Sponsor may choose another potential winner.
The Promotion winner and his/her guests are responsible for all in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, meals, beverages, gratuities, upgrades, personal incidentals, amenities, and any other fees and expenses not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules. The Promotion winner may be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the Promotion winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted.
The Promotion winner is solely and fully responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes, assessments and expenses associated with prize award, redemption, receipt and use, including, without limitation, all transportation and federal, state and local taxes on the prize. Promotion winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of any prize valued at $600 or more. Each winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem the prize.
No more than one (1) prize will be awarded per person. Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by the Promotion winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No additional compensation will be awarded if a Promotion winner elects to partake in the prize without one or more guests. A winner’s guest(s) may not be a minor unless the winner is said minor’s parent or legal guardian. A minor will not be allowed to participate in any portion of prize without being accompanied by his or her winning parent or legal guardian.
- PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry and by accepting a prize, except where prohibited by law, each prize winner, grants to the Sponsor, Select Milk Producers, Inc., American Dairy Ventures, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, and any of their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, a perpetual, royalty-free license and right to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the entrant’s and any prize winner’s name, city, state, and biographical material in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval.
- PRIZE LIMIT; NO SUBSTITUTION; NON-TRANSFERRABLE: The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution or exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. In the Sponsor’s sole discretion, some or all of the Promotion prize(s) may not be awarded.
- TAXES: Every Promotion winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including, but not limited to, income and sales taxes) and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and uses of the Promotion prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the dates of the Promotion Period, with or without notice and for any reason. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect Promotion Entries or claims and (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion of the Promotion); and/or (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Official Rules’ paragraph and section headings are for convenience and are not to be construed with the language of the paragraphs or sections themselves.
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- NO WAIVER: The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules is not a waiver of that term.
- LIMIT ON COMMUNICATION: Neither the Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf shall communicate with any participant regarding the Promotion, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR, AMERICAN DAIRY VENTURES, INC., SELECT MILK PRODUCERS, INC., THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLICATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT, AND MARKETING AGENCIES, WEB SITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS AND ADMINISTRATOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY, PARTICIPANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY, RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM: ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PROMOTION PRIZE; PROMOTION ENTRY; PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY; ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY; OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PROMOTION PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
- USE OF NAMES AND OTHER INFORMATION OF WINNER: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE WINNER GRANTS TO THE SPONSOR (WHICH WINNER SHALL CONFIRM IN WRITING ON THE SPONSOR’S REQUEST), ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR WILL OWN THE PROMOTION ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT THE SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES WILL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE PROMOTION ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS THE SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO PARTICIPANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- NO WARRANTY: WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE WEBSITES AND THE PROMOTION PRIZE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any Promotion prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class, consolidated, or joined action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of COOK COUNTY or the appropriate ILLINOIS State Court located in COOK COUNTY; (2) any and all claims, judgment, and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- APPLICABLE LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the participant and the Sponsor’s rights and obligations in connection with the Promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of ILLINOIS, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of the State of ILLINOIS or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of ILLINOIS.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND NOTICE OF WINNER: The names of the winners of the Promotion prizes will be available at www.corepower.com for 90 days after the Promotion winner verifications are completed.
- PRIVACY: The Sponsor and the Sponsor’s agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or service providers may use participants’ and/or referrals’ personal information submitted with any Promotion Entry for purposes of Promotion prize fulfillment and/or for future marketing by the Sponsor, such as to notify them of a product or promotion that the Sponsor thinks may be of interest. The Sponsor will not sell personal information submitted with any Promotion Entry to outside solicitors. Recipients of any such marketing will have the option to opt out of mailings at any time.
- PLACE OF TRANSFER OF PRIZE: The Promotion prize will be deemed to have been delivered to the Promotion winner at Chicago, Illinois or from where such Promotion prize is shipped upon the placement of the Promotion prize with the carrier.
Information fairlife LLC Collects
Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a positive experience while you use CorePower.com, to allow you to set up an Account to shop and make product purchases from CorePower.com to provide you with access to product offers, promotions, coupons and free product samples through corepower.com service, and to allow you to submit stories and images to be considered for site inclusion and membership on the Team Core Power team of athletes. CorePower.com may collect both personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) and information about your use of CorePower.com services and website that is not connected to your Personal Information (“Non-personal Information”).
Non-personal Information may include both: 1) technical information, such as the type of Internet browser you use, the date and time you access the website, and your Internet protocol address; and, 2) service usage information, such as your site visits and page views, search and purchase history, and the demographic, geographic and psychographic information, product reviews and other feedback you supply to fairlife LLC. Fairlife LLC Brands may share Non-personal Information with select third parties on an anonymous basis (i.e., in a way that does not connect your Non-personal Information to your Personal Information or disclose your Personal Information in any fashion).
Personal Information may include your name, street address, email address, telephone number and payment information.
Fairlife LLC Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Except as explicitly set forth herein, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your express permission. Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These functions may include providing customer service tools, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, hosting our website, analyzing data, or processing credit card payments. Our agents may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
We may disclose your Personal Information as required by law and as necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, and/or legal process served on us; and/or to protect our rights and the rights of our customers.
In the event that fairlife LLC or corepower.com, or substantially all of our assets are sold or fairlife LLC reorganizes or merges into another company, customer information, including Personal Information, will likely be one of the transferred assets.
Fairlife LLC / CorePower.com Account and Communications
While visiting the corepower.com website, you have the option to subscribe to a weekly newsletter, which may include entering your name, e-mail address, password, and mailing address. You can review, update and change some of your Personal Information including your email address, mailing address and password anytime. We may also update you on new product offerings and communications relevant to your use of corepower.com (Core Power newsletters). If you do not wish to receive corepower.com updates, you have the ability to stop receiving these email communications by changing your communication preferences at any time. You can remove yourself from Core Power updates by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in any update e-mail that we send to you.
Customer Supplied Information
The CorePower.com website has a number of social features that allow you to interact with other corepower.com customers and to post and share information about yourself, your use of the Core Power service, and your use of the Core Power products. This Customer Supplied Information may contain Personal Information you submit, such as your name. By submitting such content on our website and/or utilizing our social features, you consent to our sharing of that information with others.
Security of Information
Fairlife LLC uses security measures to protect the privacy of your Personal Information. We limit the employees and contractors that can access your Personal Information and require these employees and contractors to adhere to a confidentiality policy. Fairlife LLC also uses technological security measures to protect your Personal Information. However, transmissions over the Internet are not completely secure, and any information you send to or through CorePower.com may be accessible by others. Fairlife LLC cannot guarantee our security measures. We also strongly encourage you to keep your password and account information secure and confidential.
Cookies are small files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable us to recognize you when you return to our website. Cookies let us identify you to provide you a personalized experience on our website. We use cookie and web beacon technology to track which pages on our sites our visitors view. Cookies and web beacons do not contain any Personal Information. Most Internet browsers permit you to erase or block cookies. Please note that if you configure your browser to remove or reject cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
Notification of Changes