fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that produces nourishing and great-tasting milk-based products made using a patented cold-filtration process that removes some natural sugars while concentrating the protein and calcium naturally found in real cows’ milk.
Our line of delicious, lactose-free fairlife® products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk, which has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk; fairlife® with DHA, ultra-filtered milk with DHA Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health; fairlife YUP!®, a line of flavored milks; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife smart snacks®, a drinkable snack to help curb hunger between meals; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support one’s journey to better health; and the newly launched fairlife® creamers, coffee creamers designed to help enhance your coffee experience. In partnership with The Coca-Cola Company®, fairlife ultra-filtered milk and Core Power high protein shakes are distributed throughout the United States (U.S.) and Canada; all other fairlife drinks are available in the U.S.
To learn more about fairlife and its collection of products, please visit fairlife.com.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsibility for overseeing the operations for the entire Warehouse Department. Operations include loading and unloading of trailers, cleaning of warehouse, completion of necessary paperwork in a clear accurate manner, and maintaining work area in a clean sanitary condition at all times.
- Responsible for operator supervision, accurate receipt confirmations from suppliers, accurate data entry of receipts, accurate shipping documentation of outgoing material to customers, and organized filing of manifests and BOL’s
- Responsible for securing transportation for finished goods outbound to the customer
- Monitor cooler inventory levels. This includes scheduling trucks for outside storage
- Be Audit Ready: Have floors, drains, cooler, and posts cleaned as needed. Verify seals on trailers as well as audit trailer inspection sheets for accuracy
- Inform other departments of necessary changes or inventory discrepancies
- Ensure warehouse equipment is being maintained in perfect condition by maintenance and or outside party. Ensure inspection checklists are properly filled out
- Maintain inventory of supplies, of assigned items
- Responsible for Warehouse during shift
- Responsible for reporting and escalating any violations of company policies, procedures, and working rules to Managers/HR
- Follow all safety and working rules
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Report daily/weekly/monthly fulfillment activity on out bound shipments and provide explanation on delinquent (short or miss ships)
- Remain flexible, and be willing to cover vacation for other shift supervisors as needed
- Maintain customer and supplier relationships through timely communications
- Maintain shipment tracking log and report deviations
- Responsible for cycle count program from capturing to inputting counts
- This position has employee supervisory responsibilities in the area of discipline
- Responsible for calling in employees if needed to cover a shift
- Additional warehouse accounting functions as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent field required
- 5 years’ of relevant experience in a Warehouse environment required
- Experience managing direct reports in a supervisor capacity
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
working conditions and physical requirements:
- 12 hours sitting/standing/walking
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Reaching/bending requirements frequently
- Facility is air conditioned and cooler is 35F degrees
food safety requirements:
- Notify supervision of any repairs or adjustments that are required that may affect product quality or food safety.
- Understand, observe, and comply with the handling and usage of the color-coded container policy while in the Production Areas.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, Customer and/or Government requirements/standards as prioritized by the Company.
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- In the event of absence, another employee with the same skill level will assume the duties and responsibilities as required.
position location: Goodyear, AZ
reports to: Warehouse Manager
fairlife, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In addition to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. If you have a disability and would like to request accommodation in order to apply for a position with us, please email [email protected].