fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that creates great-tasting, nutrition-rich and value-added products to nourish consumers.
With nearly $1B in annual retail sales, fairlife’s growing portfolio of delicious, lactose-free, real dairy products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk; YUP!®, a line of flavored milks; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support the journey to better health; fairlife® creamers; fairlife® Light Ice Cream and Good Mood™, its newest lactose-free milk.
A wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola company, fairlife, LLC is a certified "Great Place to Work" and has been recognized by both Fast Company and Nielsen for its industry leading innovation.
The company is driven by its values of caring for the people, animals, and planet it touches across its business. By providing nourishing products, implementing stringent care standards for animals and stewarding efficient operations and responsible packaging, fairlife, LLC puts a focus each day on making a positive impact for all.
To learn more about fairlife and its complete line of products, please visit fairlife.com.
job purpose: The Sr. Manager, Brand Communications is responsible for growing brand love and advocacy, internally and externally, across all brands. This role will primarily be responsible for developing and executing connected content strategies on all owned and earned channels, managing and enhancing the public media narrative for the entire portfolio of brands and partnering with the brand teams to build and deploy creative, impactful and integrated campaigns rooted in insights that drive awareness and trial of all fairlife products.
- Accelerate Brand Growth
- Lead the development of creative, strategic brand-building content programs across all owned and earned channels that drives consumer engagement.
- Partner with Brand and Insights teams to turn consumer research into actionable insights and integrated campaigns that drive trial and grow brand preference.
- Create internal brand champions through proactive communications around new product launches, media campaigns and milestone achievements.
- Establish a high bar for great ideas, thoughtful execution, and measurable results of integrated marketing communications campaigns.
- Track and report on KPIs and provide actionable insights.
- Amplify Digital Channels
- Social Channels:
- Lead organic social strategy across all brands and own the long lead social content calendar.
- Identify opportunities for audience growth and engagement on all social channels.
- Establish social media guidelines and best practices, serve as company’s internal expert
- Lead reporting for social channels and define success metrics/KPIs.
- Evaluate, select, and manage social analytics and tools for audience engagement and other KPIs.
- External Website:
- Manage changes, updates, and enhancements to the external website, in collaboration with the Brand, Communication and Web Hosting teams.
- Track and evaluate user experience and traffic and provide actionable insights.
- Develop new and compelling content that supports company narrative, including short articles and infographics.
- Enhance Brand Presence in the Media:
- Create strong PR programs that increase consumer engagement with brands and drive trial.
- Bring a keen understanding of the current media landscape and how to forge relationship with trade, consumer, news, and digital media contacts that reach our target audience.
- Think beyond the traditional approach to PR and maximize opportunities within new media to reach consumers and drive trial.
- Preserve Consumer Confidence:
- Lead partnership with the Coca-Cola Consumer Interaction Center (CIC), ensuring they are well prepared to respond and represent fairlife to consumers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 7+ years of experience with increased responsibility in brand communications, marketing communications or public relations, with a focus on the food and beverage industry required. CPG experience preferred.
- Intellectually curious and well versed in the latest mediums and tools to drive interest and awareness among key internal and external audiences.
- Great attention to detail and ability to communicate actions and results clearly and concisely to any audience.
- Up-to-date on the latest best practices in the social, digital and media landscape.
- Self-Starter: Innate desire to hold self fully accountable for delivering results with limited guidance.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, eager to partner, create value-based relationships with team members up, down and across the organization
position location: Chicago, IL
reports to: Communications Director
travel requirements: ~20%
fairlife, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In addition to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. If you have a disability and would like to request accommodation in order to apply for a position with us, please email [email protected].