fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that creates great-tasting, nutrition-rich value-added products to nourish consumers.
With nearly $1B in annual retail sales, fairlife's growing portfolio of delicious, lactose-free, real dairy products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk; YUP!®, a line of flavored milks; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support the journey to better health; fairlife® creamers; and fairlife® Light Ice Cream.
A wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola company, fairlife, LLC is a certified "Great Place to Work" and has been recognized by both Fast Company and Nielsen for its industry leading innovation.
To learn more about fairlife and its complete line of products, please visit fairlife.com.
job purpose: This world-class marketer will be responsible for leading our Scale To Lead (fairlife and Core Power) and Emerging brands (fairlife Nutrition Plan and fairlife YUP!), developing and implementing consumer-centric brand plans that increase trial, accelerate velocity, drive industry leading growth and build brand love/preference.
- Brand Planning & Stewardship
- Lead the development of annual brand plans that leverage consumer, category, and customer insights to create clear and compelling growth strategies and key initiatives
- Develop insights led innovation/renovation focused against creating enduring edge (brand and product) for consumers and customers
- Partner with commercial, sales and finance to establish aggressive, yet attainable growth targets aligned with marketing investment
- Steward performance and DME during the year to ensure annual plan targets are achieved, pivoting as needed based upon macro-environment, category dynamics and in-market results
- Creative & Connections Excellence
- Lead the development of best-in-class creative in terms of impact and persuasion to bring brand architecture to life
- Lead the development of holistic connections plans that drive consumer engagement, continuously optimizing ROI and overall effectiveness based upon in-market results and marketing mix learnings
- Infuse a “test and learn” mindset across all creative and communications to deepen our connection with consumers, driving trial and building brand preference
- Omni-Channel Plan Development
- Partner with commercial, sales and e-commerce to align availability and plans with key channels, customers, and emerging platforms to win critical occasions and create a seamless experience for consumers
- Team Leadership & Development
- Lead Scale To Lead and Emerging team of 8 talented and passionate brand marketers along with our wonderful agency partners
- Collaborate with each team member to establish clear, challenging performance goals and metrics for the year; take an active interest in professional development of team members
- Live the values of the company and be a culture carrier for the team—a leader who is entrepreneurial, humble, collaborative, an active listener, dependable, confident but unpretentious
- Experience & Education
- 15+ years of brand marketing experience with increased responsibility, at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Ideally early career experience in a blue-chip consumer packaged goods company, followed by experience in a small to mid-size company
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA highly desirable
- Consumer Marketer With A GM Mindset
- Marketing guru who leads with data and insights to shape strategy and plans, however, highly competent in finance, sales, operations and leverages this knowledge when making decisions
- Strategic thinker that is focused against winning today AND building for the future
- Modern Day Marketer
- Intellectually curious and well-versed in the latest marketing mediums and tools to drive trial and brand preference; understands the art and science of brand building
- Exceptional Leadership Skills
- Ability to build, drive and inspire a high performing team across a growing organization. A confident, yet humble leader to their team
- Results Driven Self Starter
- Innate desire to hold self fully accountable for delivering results with limited guidance. Combination of passion and perseverance leading to stellar results
- Collaborative, Team-Based Approach
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, eager to partner, create value-based relationships with team members up, down and across the organization
position location: Chicago, IL
reports to: Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing & Expansion
travel requirements: ~20%
fairlife, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In addition to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. If you have a disability and would like to request accommodation in order to apply for a position with us, please email [email protected].