fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that produces nourishing and great-tasting milk-based products made using a patented cold-filtration process that removes some natural sugars while concentrating the protein and calcium naturally found in real cows’ milk.
Our line of delicious, lactose-free fairlife® products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk, which has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk; fairlife® with DHA, ultra-filtered milk with DHA Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health; fairlife YUP!®, a line of flavored milks; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support one’s journey to better health; and the newly launched fairlife® creamers, coffee creamers designed to help enhance your coffee experience; and the newly launched fairlife® Light Ice Cream, a line of creamy, frozen desserts. In partnership with The Coca-Cola Company®, fairlife ultra-filtered milk and Core Power high protein shakes are distributed throughout the United States (U.S.) and Canada; all other fairlife products are available in the U.S.
To learn more about fairlife and its collection of products, please visit fairlife.com.
The Parts Expeditor performs any combination of the following tasks: receive, issue, store and distribute material, tools, equipment and products within the plant.
- Services customers with parts and supplies as requested.
- Ensure compliance with stockroom and company policies.
- Receive, classify, store, take care of, distribute, request and take inventory of materials, supplies and equipment.
- Assist in the maintenance of perpetual inventories.
- Prepare requisitions for stock replacement.
- Develop methods and procedures for handling, storing and rotating stock.
- Prepare lists of surplus or obsolete materials.
- Take necessary precautions to protect stock from deterioration or spoilage.
- Supervise the loading, unloading and dispatching of delivery trucks.
- Load and unload at the point of pick-up, delivery or distribution when necessary.
- Pack, unpack, count, weigh and measure materials, supplies and equipment upon receipt.
- Check materials received against invoices and notes breakage and discrepancies in quantity or quality.
- Pick supplies from shelves to fill requisitions, lifting and carrying supplies when necessary.
- Operate hand trucks, carts and lifting equipment.
- Keep storage facilities, loading docks, materials and supplies in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Assist in the preparation of data for departmental reports, inventory or studies.
- Keep daily records, file and prepare reports.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving to storage or to other designated areas by hand, hand truck, or forklift.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers using hand tools.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, or stock number.
- Reads maintenance schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to maintenance or production.
- Assembles work orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves for disbursement.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- May drive vehicle to transport items to and from plant.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Uses computer to enter and maintain inventory records.
- Prepares periodic, special, or perpetual inventory of stock.
- Compiles reports on use of stock handling equipment, adjustments of inventory counts and stock records, spoilage of or damage to stock, location changes, and refusal of shipments.
- May complete requisition forms to order supplies from other vendors.
- Participate in departmental meetings.
- Performs housekeeping duties as required.
- Any other tasked deemed necessary.
- Clerical skills (including computer skills)
- Knowledge of machinery, parts and equipment
- Organizing skills
- Highly service oriented
- Understands the need of accurate data and inventory counts
- Understands the importance of documentation
- Understands the concepts of assess management
- Able to identify irregularities in inventory movement
- Able to assist in development of standard procedures
- Able to use bar coding system to receive, identify location, issue and inventory count
- High school education or higher
- Can perform work without direct supervision – self-motivated
food safety requirements:
- Notify supervision of any repairs or adjustments that are required that may affect product quality or food safety.
- Understand, observe, and comply with the handling and usage of the color-coded container policy while in the Production Areas.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, Customer and/or Government requirements/standards as prioritized by the Company.
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- In the event of absence, another employee with the same skill level will assume the duties and responsibilities as required.
position location: Goodyear, AZ
reports to: Maintenance Manager
fairlife, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In addition to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. If you have a disability and would like to request accommodation in order to apply for a position with us, please email [email protected].