fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that produces nourishing and great-tasting milk-based products made using a patented cold-filtration process that removes some natural sugars while concentrating the protein and calcium naturally found in real cows’ milk.
Our line of delicious, lactose-free fairlife® products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk, which has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk; fairlife® with DHA, ultra-filtered milk with DHA Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health; fairlife YUP!®, a line of flavored milks; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife smart snacks®, a drinkable snack to help curb hunger between meals; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support one’s journey to better health; and the newly launched fairlife® creamers, coffee creamers designed to help enhance your coffee experience. In partnership with The Coca-Cola Company®, fairlife ultra-filtered milk and Core Power high protein shakes are distributed throughout the United States (U.S.) and Canada; all other fairlife drinks are available in the U.S.
To learn more about fairlife and its collection of products, please visit fairlife.com.
job purpose: The Office Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will have responsibility for providing office services for a newly constructed manufacturing plant by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, monitoring administrative projects, reception and telephone duties.
- Support the team with recording meeting minutes, filing, and maintaining organization
- Assume receptionist responsibilities, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages
- Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail including bulk mail
- Facilitate special event registration and execution
- Create and manage systems and procedures, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes
- Assist in recruiting process, phone screening, testing and interview scheduling, employee pre/post onboarding process
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Maintain supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results
- Responsible for managing/organizing catered lunches, events, meeting calendars, and conference rooms
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Associates Degree in a related discipline preferred – may substitute two years of experience in a clerical or administrative role and or a combination of experience and education
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Typing skills with at least 50 WPM
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of general office machines and telephone system
- Sensitivity to the needs of persons with disabilities
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Ability and willingness to work some early mornings, evenings and weekend days
- Ability to travel for short business trips
- Must work in a safe and efficient manner and follow all safety procedures including the use of safety equipment
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot problems and be persistent until a solution is found
- Must be willing to ask for assistance when the process is unclear
- Ability to work all shifts including off shifts
working conditions and physical requirements:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment however regular visits and work time performed at facility sites.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, as needed.
- Ability to work all shifts including off shifts.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. as needed.
- Limited exposure to physical risk.
food safety requirements:
- Notify supervision of any repairs or adjustments that are required that may affect product quality or food safety.
- Understand, observe, and comply with the handling and usage of the color-coded container policy while in the Production Areas.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, Customer and/or Government requirements/standards as prioritized by the Company.
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- In the event of absence, another employee with the same skill level will assume the duties and responsibilities as required.
position location: Goodyear, AZ
reports to: Human Resources Manager
fairlife, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In addition to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. If you have a disability and would like to request accommodation in order to apply for a position with us, please email [email protected].