fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that produces nourishing and great-tasting milk-based products made using a patented cold-filtration process that removes some natural sugars while concentrating the protein and calcium naturally found in real cows’ milk.
Our line of delicious, lactose-free fairlife® products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk, which has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk; fairlife® with DHA, ultra-filtered milk with DHA Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health; fairlife YUP!®, a line of flavored milks; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife smart snacks®, a drinkable snack to help curb hunger between meals; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support one’s journey to better health; and the newly launched fairlife® creamers, coffee creamers designed to help enhance your coffee experience. In partnership with The Coca-Cola Company®, fairlife ultra-filtered milk and Core Power high protein shakes are distributed throughout the United States (U.S.) and Canada; all other fairlife drinks are available in the U.S.
To learn more about fairlife and its collection of products, please visit fairlife.com.
Assists in compliance with established procedures and maintains effective internal controls over the physical product flow and accounting of inventory, receiving, shipping, and other inventory areas in manufacturing, warehousing (internal and third party), and DC operations.
- Inventory management. Responsible for the end to end inventory management of products at our Coopersville and offsite locations.
- Assure 100% inventory accuracy for all products and ingredients.
- Reconcile inventory and make adjustments as necessary.
- Conducts daily inventory analysis to solve inventory issues quickly such as locating product and processing inventory.
- Coordinates and facilitates daily, weekly, and monthly physical cycle counts.
- Coordinate with logistics, production, and customer service to ensuring orders are delivered accurately and on time.
- Resolve shipment discrepancies and determine resolution process.
- Assists Warehouse Manager in day to day data entry of transactions across entire Supply Chain.
- Assists in scheduling and ensuring performance of physical and cycle count inventories.
- Perform a variety of other duties as may be assigned from time to time by management representatives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Accuracy and detail focused.
- Ability to work independently with professional demeanor.
- Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, WMS)
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to complete work assignments based on broad directions with a minimum of supervision.
- Knowledge of materials management techniques.
- Desired 3 to 5 years of warehouse or manufacturing experience.
food safety responsibilities:
- Notify supervision of any repairs or adjustments that are required that may affect product quality or food safety.
- Understand, observe, and comply with the handling and usage of the color-coded container policy while in the Production Areas.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, Customer and/or Government requirements/standards as prioritized by the Company.
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- In the event of absence, another employee with the same skill level will assume the duties and responsibilities as required.
position location: Coopersville, MI
reports to: Warehouse Manager
travel requirements: Offsite warehouse weekly.