fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that produces nourishing and great-tasting milk-based products made using a patented cold-filtration process that removes some natural sugars while concentrating the protein and calcium naturally found in real cows’ milk.
Our line of delicious, lactose-free fairlife® products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk, which has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk; fairlife® with DHA, ultra-filtered milk with DHA Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health; fairlife YUP!®, a line of flavored milks; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife smart snacks®, a drinkable snack to help curb hunger between meals; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support one’s journey to better health; and the newly launched fairlife® creamers, coffee creamers designed to help enhance your coffee experience. In partnership with The Coca-Cola Company®, fairlife ultra-filtered milk and Core Power high protein shakes are distributed throughout the United States (U.S.) and Canada; all other fairlife drinks are available in the U.S.
To learn more about fairlife and its collection of products, please visit fairlife.com.
The Human Resources Generalist executes and drives the established HR processes and procedures. He/she also supports the HR Manager in other day to day activities.
- Owns and manages the hourly recruitment and interview process including pre-employment testing, application and phone screens, coordinating interviews, and pre-employment drug screening
- Manages the onboarding program including conducting orientations, tours and new hire document checklist
- Owns day-to-day employee relations with employees; presence on the production floor
- Plan and manage onsite recruiting/hiring events, ad-hoc hiring initiatives and recruiting-related projects in partnership with corporate Talent Acquisition team
- Owns and maintains document compliance including I-9s and personnel files
- Completes exit interviews for separated employees and creates reporting for responses
- Maintains Human Resources communication boards and information sections in breakrooms including posted/awarded positions, and organization chart photos section
- Assists with communication of Company events, new employees, & other important information
- Reviews FMLA and other Leave requests; acts as liaison between employee, employer and TPA
- Conducts audits of various HR programs as requested and recommends any corrective action
- Supports HR Manager with the performance and talent review process
- Maintains facility’s organizational chart bi-weekly
- Assists with benefits enrollment processes
- Works with department heads to keep job-specific training curricula updated
- Performs special projects other duties as assigned
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a combination of relevant work experience and education required
- 1-3 years of related HR experience required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Previous experience in high-volume hourly recruitment/staffing preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in HRIS systems (ADP)
- Knowledge of state and federal employment law
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Openness to relocate in the future preferred, but not required
food safety requirements:
- Notify supervision of any repairs or adjustments that are required that may affect product quality or food safety.
- Understand, observe, and comply with the handling and usage of the color-coded container policy while in the Production Areas.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, Customer and/or Government requirements/standards as prioritized by the Company.
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- In the event of absence, another employee with the same skill level will assume the duties and responsibilities as required.
position location: Goodyear, AZ
reports to: HR Manager
fairlife, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In addition to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. If you have a disability and would like to request accommodation in order to apply for a position with us, please email [email protected].