fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that produces nourishing and great-tasting milk-based products made using a patented cold-filtration process that removes some natural sugars while concentrating the protein and calcium naturally found in real cows’ milk.
Our line of delicious, lactose-free fairlife® products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk, which has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk; fairlife® with DHA, ultra-filtered milk with DHA Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health; fairlife YUP!®, a line of flavored milks; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife smart snacks®, a drinkable snack to help curb hunger between meals; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support one’s journey to better health; and the newly launched fairlife® creamers, coffee creamers designed to help enhance your coffee experience. In partnership with The Coca-Cola Company®, fairlife ultra-filtered milk and Core Power high protein shakes are distributed throughout the United States (U.S.) and Canada; all other fairlife drinks are available in the U.S.
To learn more about fairlife and its collection of products, please visit fairlife.com.
job purpose: The Divisional Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering the annual business for Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast Region by collaborating with bottler leadership and ensuring alignment with fairlife programs and initiatives.
- Accountable for on-going relationship with Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast to drive the Annual Business Plan
- Lead and Manage call points for Key Regional Accounts
- Develop and execute fairlife brands commercial and regional plans across all channels in collaboration with CCNA region and bottler teams as part of the annual and Trimester planning process for designated bottlers
- Analyze territory sales data and create/execute on opportunities and gaps found, that will achieve fairlife plans
- Responsible for development and stewardship of fairlife commercial investment plans (Pillar programs, merchandising initiatives, racks, POS, incentives, etc.) with bottlers to achieve ROI targets
- Ensure bottler personnel have access to and are effectively utilizing fairlife commercial tools, selling stories to support fairlife brands
- Collaborate with bottler team to ensure fairlife brand’s channel/commercial plans are being successfully executed in the marketplace, including working with bottlers to take corrective actions where needed
- Actively participate in the development and call management of assigned priority customers (retail and on premise) in conjunction with lead bottlers for the fairlife portfolio
- Participate in the CCNA and bottler monthly performance management routines delivering marketplace insights, fairlife brand performance vs. plan and recommendations for corrective actions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ sales experience in CPG, beverage sales experience required
- Key Account sales experience required
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence at all levels of an organization
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Power Point and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
travel requirements: 70%
position location: Home office within designated geography (Upstate/Western NY or Northern New England)
reports to: Senior Director of Sales