fairlife, LLC, is a Chicago-based health food company with a mission to enrich lives by sustainably providing nourishment and vitality to the world. We produce and market nutritious and great-tasting milk beverages made using a patented cold-filtration process that removes lactose and sugars while maximizing the natural proteins, nutrients, and minerals found in cow’s milk. The company was founded in 2012 by Select Milk Producers, Inc.®, a group of dairy farmers dedicated to the pursuit of higher quality milk and a desire to revitalize the dairy industry through forward-thinking product innovation.
Our line of delicious fairlife® products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk, the only cow’s milk with 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk for the whole family; Core Power®, a high protein milk shake for athletes and fitness enthusiasts to help build lean muscle and support healthy post-workout recovery; fairlife® with DHA, an ultra-filtered milk with DHA Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health; fairlife® YUP!™, a line of flavored milks; and the newly launched fairlife® Nutrition Plan™, a high protein, low sugar meal-replacement drink. In partnership with The Coca Cola Company®, fairlife ultra-filtered milk and Core Power high protein shakes are distributed throughout the United States (U.S.) and Canada; all other fairlife drinks are available nationwide in the U.S.
To learn more about fairlife and its collection of products, please visit fairlife.com.
job purpose: The Divisional Sales Manager – Mid-South will be responsible for delivering the annual volume plan for assigned geography/bottlers by collaborating with bottler leadership and ensuring alignment with CCNA programs and initiatives.
- Accountable for ongoing relationship with Bottler Division/MU teams to drive fairlife business
- Develop fairlife brands commercial plans across all channels (national strategies + local opportunities) in collaboration with CCNA region and bottler teams as part of the annual and Trimester planning process for designated bottlers
- Analyze territory sales data and create/execute on opportunities and gaps found, that will achieve fairlife plans
- Responsible for development and stewardship of fairlife commercial investment plans (Pillar programs, merchandising initiatives, racks, POS, incentives, etc.) with bottlers to achieve ROI targets
- Ensure bottler personnel have access to and are effectively utilizing fairlife commercial tools, selling stories to support fairlife brands
- Collaborate with bottler Division/MU teams to ensure fairlife brand’s channel/commercial plans are being successfully executed in the marketplace, including working with bottlers to take corrective actions where needed
- Actively participate in the development and call management of assigned priority customers (retail and on premise) in conjunction with lead bottlers for the fairlife portfolio
- Participate in the CCNA and bottler monthly performance management routines delivering marketplace insights, fairlife brand performance vs. plan and recommendations for corrective actions
- Serve as the primary conduit of feedback to fairlife HQ Commercial team for input on commercial strategies and tool effectiveness, including enhancement recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ sales experience in CPG, beverage sales experience preferred
- Disciplined self-starter with superior time management skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence at all levels of an organization
- Able to work independently while also being a team player
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Power Point and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
position location: Home office within designated territory (Nashville, TN)
reports to: Regional Sales Manager
travel requirements: 70%