fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that produces nourishing and great-tasting milk-based products made using a patented cold-filtration process that removes some natural sugars while concentrating the protein and calcium naturally found in real cows’ milk.
Our line of delicious, lactose-free fairlife® products includes: fairlife® ultra-filtered milk, which has 50% more protein and 50% less sugar than regular milk; fairlife® with DHA, ultra-filtered milk with DHA Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health; fairlife YUP!®, a line of flavored milks; Core Power® High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife smart snacks®, a drinkable snack to help curb hunger between meals; fairlife® nutrition plan™, a nutrition shake to support one’s journey to better health; and the newly launched fairlife® creamers, coffee creamers designed to help enhance your coffee experience. In partnership with The Coca-Cola Company®, fairlife ultra-filtered milk and Core Power high protein shakes are distributed throughout the United States (U.S.) and Canada; all other fairlife drinks are available in the U.S.
To learn more about fairlife and its collection of products, please visit fairlife.com.
job purpose: The Consumer Insights Manager will play critical role across the entire fairlife portfolio of brands, the key of which is to represent the voice of the consumer. This entails working closely with the Brand Marketing teams in turning data into insights – ultimately, shaping brand strategy, tactics, and overall marketing effectiveness. We are looking for someone who is a creative problem solver with a thirst for learning. This position is a great opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment and a hands-on approach.
- Lead consumer insights and data analytics to drive growth across fairlife portfolio
- Manage consistent and quality deliverables of crucial business performance tracking, including ongoing assessment of performance-volume, velocity, channels, regions, customers, pricing, brand health, marketing mix, etc.
- Manage custom research with external vendors on projects such as Brand Positioning and Messaging, Concept, and Product testing
- Partner with cross-functional partners and be main point of contact for brand and brand expansion teams in supporting day-to-day business initiatives
- Optimize learning plans to drive consumer-led insights and innovation for all brands by leveraging comprehensive suite of tools
- Be a thought leader and consult for brand team on strategic initiatives through holistic and data-driven insights
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with Category and Shopper Insights managers for comprehensive insights view
- Develop and strengthen existing vendor partnerships, and continually explore and new partnerships to stay on cutting edge of research
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Research, Analytics, or related field required
- Strong foundation of knowledge in Nielsen and/or IRI POS and Panel data
- 5+ years of CPG experience, preferably in food and beverage industry
- Extensive experience leading custom qualitative and quantitative research required
- Working knowledge of consumer trackers (e.g., brand health tracking)
- Experience with media research (e.g., marketing mix, media measurement and testing, ad/creative testing, positioning research)
- High comfort level in understanding and driving advanced analytics projects; ability to convey results and implications for wide cross-functional audience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to influence and collaborate with all levels of the business, both by formal and information communication
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting agendas and priorities
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
position location: Chicago, IL
reports to: Knowledge & Insights Director